SECRETS OF NAVAMSHA/D-9 –MICROSCOPIC SOUL INFORMATION
There’s a lot to do with the Navamsha chart. Here’s a abstract of a few of the issues we will use it for:
- It typically represents our chart after we’re married or after across the age of 36 when our soul has matured. Later in life, this chart could also be extra revealing than what we have been born with.
- The primary, fifth, and ninth homes within the Navamsha chart signify the skills of our soul:
- Planets within the first home inform us what skills we’re born with. For instance, Jupiter within the first home within the D-9 will make us pure academics counselors monks, or coaches.
- Planets within the fifth home are skills we develop into later in life maybe in our faculty years.
- Planets within the ninth home signify skills for which we’d like a Guru, trainer, or information to convey out.
- The rising signal of the D-9 will reveal our hidden persona. In case you are Scorpio rising in your rising signal however Virgo rising in your Navamsha chart, then your persona could also be extra perfectionist, strategic, business-like, and analytical than you would possibly ascribe to a Scorpio. The place of the ruler of the rising Navamsha, its signal, and home, will reveal extra details about the soul’s future.
- If the rising signal of the rising signal is in 6, 8, or 12 relationships to the rising signal of the natal chart, then your persona and soul could also be out of sync along with your physique. For instance, in case you are Pisces or Aquarius rising within the Navamsha, there’s a 12 relationship and chances are you’ll be extra reclusive, withdrawn, and meditative in your life being drawn to service and humanitarian work.
- The seventh home within the Navamsha chart and the planets in it’ll reveal the qualities of your partner. Venus within the seventh with some dignity in Libra, Pisces, or Taurus could appeal to you to exceptionally lovely ladies who’ve a robust sexual vitality that matches yours whereas Venus in Virgo could go away you with a hen-pecking and important partner.
- The tenth home within the Navamsha chart, the planets in it, and its signal will typically reveal what we like to do most with our free time and should incline us towards a particular profession. Put Pisces or Jupiter because the proprietor of the tenth home within the D-9 and we could also be drawn to instructing, counseling, non secular instructing of meditation, knowledge, or priestly duties.
- The rising signal of the D-9 could assist in rectification and reveal the standard of your pores and skin tone. For instance, put Libra rising within the D-9 and you might be extra inclined to have particularly reasonable or whitish pores and skin on your ethnic kind.
- The trinal homes of the D-9 will give a robust dominant high quality to your objective. Hearth indicators like Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius proudly owning the primary, fifth, and ninth will incline you towards warrior actions and supporting proper motion comparable to navy, fire-fighting, authorized protection, politics, or regulation enforcement. Earth indicators within the triinal homes in D-9, Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn will incline you towards enterprise and service provider exercise.
- The planet governing your soul’s development and creating probably the most karmic challenges for you, the Atmakaraka is vital within the D-9, and its signal, home placement, and rotated charts round it’ll reveal how your soul’s future integrates into the fabric world. This requires a complete two-hour lesson and creates Jaimini charts referred to as the Karakamsha Navamsha and Karakamsha Rashi charts.
These are just some methods we will use the D-9 or Navamsha chart to microscopically fine-tune and analyze the chart in far more element. There are a lot of extra!
ENJOY OUR PRE-RECORDED COURSE ON YOUR SCHEDULE.
SECRETS OF THE NAVAMSHA CHART–FROM RELATIONSHIP TO DEEP SOUL ANALYSIS-LIVE WEBINAR 2ND EDITION
Course is on sale by Dec. 12th for 195.00/ repeatedly 249.00